WE HAVE BRANCH OFFICES
EVERYWHERE IN QUÉBEC.
Enter your postal code to find
the office closest to you!
Bedbugs are currently the subject of numerous discussions. In fact, they are being found more and more often, causing itching, stress, shame, nervousness, insomnia, etc.
How can they be prevented? By being proactive during travel:
Check the bed before lying down; look in the corners to detect presence of bedbugs, as well as their eggs and excrements.
- Never put your suitcases or anything else directly on the bed before verification.
- Notify the management of the hotel as soon as bedbugs are discovered.
- At home, make a complete visual inspection of the mattress and box springs each time you change your sheets.
What should you do if you discover a problem with bedbugs?
- Run the vacuum cleaner to pick up the adults, nymphs and eggs.
- Throw out the vacuum cleaner bag after operation #1.
- Never use pesticides yourself, that could just spread the problem elsewhere.
- Contact a pest control specialist as soon as possible.
® 2017 V Extermination, All rights reserved.